Kaicom DREAM STREET Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information as the basis of our business activities and one of our most important management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to our stakeholders, we have established the following basic policy and ensure that all employees are fully aware of and comply with it.
1. Basic policy
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we have established internal rules for personal information protection (hereinafter referred to as "our rules"), which we implement, maintain, and strive to continually improve.
- In addition to establishing a management system for the protection of personal information, the Company will ensure that its officers and employees are familiar with the Company's Rules and strive to ensure compliance with them.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the purposes of use that we have clearly indicated to our customers. We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of the customer or with justifiable cause.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure, etc., from customers concerning personal information.
Kaicom DREAM STREET Co., Ltd
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will clearly state in advance the purpose for which the information is to be used, and use it only for that purpose. If it becomes necessary to use a customer's personal information for purposes other than those stated in advance, we will notify the customer to that effect and obtain the customer's consent before using the information. The purposes of use of personal information held by the Company are as follows
- Personal Information about Customers
- With customers negotiations, meetings, etc.
- Sending of products, materials, etc.
- Sending of information on services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Provision of various membership services
- Development of services, implementation of surveys, monitoring, etc.
- Execution of contracts
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Provision and communication of employment information, etc. to applicants for employment (including internship)
- Management of our company's recruiting operations
3. proper acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4. provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide customers' personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer's consent.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- In the event of succession of business due to merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons.
- Notwithstanding (1) above, when it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to provide services to the customer or respond to inquiries, etc., we may provide the customer's address, name, telephone number, etc. to such affiliated companies or agents. In this case, the customer may request us to stop the provision of personal information to the affiliated company.
5. Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
6. Other Matters
This site may collect access log information in order to provide better service. Please understand this beforehand. The purpose of obtaining access log information is not to identify your personal information.